Powering it is an advanced 22cc (0.9hp) Tanaka Pure Fire engine; a high-specification two-stroke power-pack that offers the sort of fuel-economy and emission-output you’d expect from a mini four-stroke unit, but with far less weight. Tanaka’s S-Start ignition system makes starting practically effort-free.
- A premium-grade petrol brushcutter for intensive domestic use
- Advanced low-emission Pure Fire two-stroke engine from Tanaka themselves
- S-Start takes the strain out of achieving ignition
- Ultra lightweight design and excellent balance for optimum user-comfort
- Large-diameter shaft for added robustness
- Tap & Go line-head makes feeding-out new cutting-cord fast and hassle-free