Featuring the new ultra-efficient and quiet GX25 engine, Honda’s range of 25cc brushcutters are easy-to-use, robust and lightweight, delivering a heavyweight performance to tackle the heavy undergrowth that mowers can’t cut.
Using your brushcutter is easier and more comfortable than ever thanks to improved ergonimics and lower emissions. The new Honda UMK425 LE has a D-loop handle for ease of use and a nylon spool, goggles & harness are supplied as standard.
- D-loop handle - Simple and compact control, with a comfortable soft skin.
- Intuitive control - Ergonomically designed controls for ease of use
- 25cc OHC 4-stroke engine - Powerful, clean and efficient - one of the world’s lightest 4-stroke engines at 2.78kg
- Unique 360º lubrication system - Allows the brushcutter to be used and stored through a full 360º incline.
- Easy start - Easy starting 4-stroke engine with low recoil effort, gives outstanding smooth operation and reliability.
- Safe and comfortable - Supplied with a single shoulder strap and safety goggles for comfortable use over extended periods.
- Meets EN2006 ecology emission standards
- Nylon spool and 3-tooth blade - Ideal for clearing thicker and more demanding undergrowth. A range of optional blades are also available to suit a variety of tasks.