The lightest petrol hedgetrimmer in its class, the Tanaka TCH22E-AP2 (50) comes powered by a high-specification 21.1cc (0.87hp) two-stroke engine which utilises the Japanese company’s acclaimed PureFire technology, whereby emissions and fuel-consumption are minimised with no compromise on power-output.
A roomy 0.3-litre fuel-tank ensures fewer time-consuming breaks for topping-up; while Tanaka’s S-Start ignition system means the engine will fire-up with the gentlest of tugs on the starter-rope.
Fitted with a pair of 50cm double-sided, double reciprocating blades, the Tanaka TCH22E-AP2 (50) will enable you to tame a mid-sized domestic hedge with speed and efficiency.
It has a generous 30mm tooth-gap, so larger-diameter branches can be cut without twisting and bruising; and benefits from a front-mounted exhaust that makes the working environment much more pleasant for the operator.
Last but not least, this model features a 180˚ Quick-Twist™ rear-handle, that not only facilitates the creation of complex shapes, but also allows for comfortable left-handed use.
- A superior petrol hedgetrimmer for domestic and lighter-duty commercial use
- PureFire engine delivers a cut in emissions without compromising power-output
- S-Start technology for smooth, low-effort pull starts
50cm double-sided, dual-reciprocating blades for a rapid work-rate
- 30mm tooth-pitch makes it possible to tackle older, thicker growth
- Front-positioned exhaust directs gases and heat well away from the operator’s face
- 180˚ Quick-Twist™ rear-handle means you can work at the most comfortable angle