Designed with both demanding home-gardeners and commercial landscapers in mind, this premium Japanese-designed hedgetrimmer from Tanaka is characterised by its perfect balance; superior performance; and extremely low vibration levels.
Driving it is a specially-designed 0.87hp (21.1cc) two-stroke engine that incorporates Tanakaís highly regarded PureFire technology, whereby power-output is maximised while fuel-costs and polluting exhaust emissions are minimised.
Tanakaís S-Start system ensures ignition can be achieved with a just gentle pull on the starter-cord; while their provision of a forward-mounted exhaust outlet makes for a more pleasant working environment by directing heat and gases well away from the userís face.
The Tanaka TCH22E-CP2 (62) petrol hedgetrimmer has been fitted with a series of anti-vibration springs that combine with its low-weight build (5kg) to ensure time-consuming shaping and trimming jobs can be finished in comfort and all-day work is possible.
Tanaka’s unique Sound Reduction System means this hedgetrimmer is a good choice for noise-sensitive areas.
Boasting a pair of 62cm double-sided, double-reciprocating blades, the Tanaka TCH22E-CP2 (62) offers a fast work-rate on the larger hedge.
It has a substantial 35mm tooth-pitch, so it wonít leave a hedge containing thicker growth bruised and infection-prone; and itís equipped with a large-capacity 0.3-litre fuel-tank that serves to minimise downtime caused by refuelling stops.
Another key feature on this model is its 180˚ five-step twistable rear-handle, which ensures you can approach any hedge at the safest and most comfortable angle.
- A superior petrol hedgetrimmer for either domestic or commercial use
- Low vibration model for enhanced comfort and extended periods of operation
- PureFire engine delivers a cut in emissions without compromising power-output
- S-Start technology for smooth, low-effort pull starts
- Sound Reduction System for working in noise-sensitive environments
- Extra sharp double-sided, dual-reciprocating blades for a rapid work-rate
- Large tooth gap makes it possible to tackle older, thicker growth
- Front-positioned exhaust directs gases and heat well away from the operator’s face
- Quick-Twist rear-handle means you can work at the most comfortable angle