Equipped with one of the longest blade-sets on any handheld hedgetrimmer in production (100cm), this heavy-duty piece of machinery from Tanaka will make short work of the very largest hedges.
It employs a very high-powered 26cc two-stroke engine that develops a substantial 1.34hp, and which features Tanaka’s Sound Reduction System for ultra-low-noise operation (sound levels are reduced by approximately 44-percent).
A high-speed transmission works with the lengthy blades to optimise productivity; while a powerful centrifugal clutch provides maximum user-safety by ensuring the blades are brought to a rapid halt when the throttle is released. Starting aids include a premium-quality Walbro carburettor and a transistorised electronic ignition.
So as to enable the commercial operator to work for as long as possible without becoming overly fatigued, Tanaka have fitted the THT-2540 with full vibration-damping and kept the weight down to only 5.6kg.
- A premium single-sided hedgetrimmer aimed at the professional landscaper
- Reinforced gear-case will withstand regular periods of constant high-RPM use
- High-performance engine with Tanaka’s Sound Reduction System
- Expansive 100cm blades for a super-fast work-rate
- Safety-enhancing centrifugal clutch stops the blades in a split second
- Comprehensive vibration-damping