Echo is a world leader in the development of the top handle saw and a trusted brand for thousands of tree surgeons the world over.
The CS-2510TES top handle chainsaw is Echoís lightest and most compact saw to date. Weighing just 2.3kg (dry weight w/o bar and chain) and with an ergonomic compact design, the saw is both highly manoeuvrable and can be used for long periods with little fatigue. At the same time, the engine produces 1.11kW giving the CS-2510TES a superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Powerful, lightweight 25.0cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- Ultra lightweight means reduced operator fatigue
- Compact design enables the user to manoeuvre the saw in tight spaces
- Oiler adjustment on top allows easier operator access
- Swing-out lanyard ring frees up operatorís hands for easier and safer climbing
- Wider tank openings for easy oil/fuel refilling
- Narrow louvers in body prevent pine needle and debis penetration into the engine compartment
- Starter grip assist cap opener helps the user to open the oil/fuel caps, even when wearing gloves
- Dropout prevention nut held on with wire spring means the nut canít be lost during maintenance
- Stage 2 low emissions compliant
- Ergonomic top handle comfortably fits the operatorís hand
- G-Force engine air pre-cleaner for reduced air filter maintenance