Offering excellent build-quality and packed to the gunnels with impressive features, this high-end electric mower from Al-Ko has been designed to make looking-after your medium-sized lawn more of a pleasure than a chore.
Itís fairly unusual for a mains-powered machine in that itís mulch-capable. With the supplied mulch-plug fitted, mowing time is cut drastically as clippings are shredded and returned to the lawn with no need for collection. Once on the lawn surface, the mulched clippings will quickly decompose and disappear, releasing essential nutrients as they do so.
The Al-Ko Comfort 40E Electric Four-Wheel LawnMower is powered by a high-performance 1400w induction motor that will prove long-lasting and quiet in operation. It offers six preset cutting-heights (28 Ė 68mm), which are quick and easy to select using just the one spring-assisted lever; and itís equipped with a collapsible handlebar that works to save space in the shed or car boot.
The 40cm width-of-cut; 16m power-cable; and 43-litre grassbox on this model combine to make it ideally suited to lawns up to 500m2 (the grassbox has a fill-level indicator to help prevent overloading and the subsequent blocking of the discharge-chute).
- A compact, lightweight and easy-to-handle mower, ideal for medium-sized lawns
- Large-capacity grassbox with handy fill-level indicator
- You can conveniently and centrally change the cutting height with a single hand movement.
- Six preset cutting-heights for enhanced flexibility-of-use
- Can be used as a mulching machine, should you not want to collect clippings
- Powerful but quiet and smooth-running induction motor
- Aerodynamic discharge channel for superior collection-performance
- Wedge-shaped deck makes it possible to mow under bushes and low trees
- Cable-strain relief prevents the plug being accidentally wrenched from the socket
- Folding handlebar works to save space during transport or storage