Thanks to its hand-propelled design and relatively narrow 42cm working-width, the Al-Ko 42BA will come into its own on small to medium-sized areas and will prove easy to manoeuvre around trees, shrubs, ornaments and other garden obstacles. It’s powered by Al-Ko’s impressive new Pro 140 engine; a 140cc overhead-valve type unit which offers improved fuel-economy; reduced emissions; and quieter, smoother-running performance when compared to a similarly-rated side-valve engine. Al-Ko’s Quick Start system works to eliminate the problems that are so commonly encountered with recoil ignition-systems.
Offering a three-in-one capability (collect; rear-discharge; mulch) the Al-Ko 42BA represents exceptional value-for-money and can be set-up to perform effectively on a variety of grass-types. A seven-stage cutting-height, which is adjustable from 28 to 75mm, further enhances flexibility-of-use.
The Al-Ko 42BA Hand-Propelled 3-in-1 Petrol Lawnmower is built-around a robust steel cutter-deck, which brings with it an extensive five-year warranty for homeowner use. It comes equipped with a very large-capacity 65-litre collector, so you’ll be able to finish the job with very few stops.
- A versatile mower that can bag, mulch or rear-discharge grass-cuttings
- Pro-Series OHV engine for improved fuel-economy and reduced exhaust emissions
- Quick Start for stress-free ignition time-after-time
- Seven preset heights-of-cut for a ‘just so’ finish
- Strong and highly durable steel cutter-deck
- Very large-capacity 65-litre collector for fewer emptying-stops
- ‘Collector full’ indicator helps prevent over-filling
- Lightweight, highly manoeuvrable and easy to push
- Suitable for small- to medium-sized lawns