Powerful, impressively versatile and superbly well built, the Al-Ko 46BRA represents fantastic value-for-money. Central to the machine is its high-performance 140cc Pro 140-Series overhead-valve engine, whereby the design of the combustion chamber and optimal valve-positioning leads to a reduction in fuel-consumption, emissions, vibration and noise. The engine employs Al-Ko’s Quick Start technology for dependable and virtually effort-free ignition.
One of the key selling-points of the Al-Ko 46BRA is its four-in-one Ultramow cutter-deck (46cm), which makes it possible to bag; mulch; rear-discharge; or side-discharge clippings, in turn enabling you to deal with everything from fine, manicured lawns; through to less formal, long grass areas. The cutting height can be set to any of seven positions to suit the conditions (adjustments can be made between 30 and 80mm).
The Al-Ko 46BRA Power-Driven 4-in-1 Petrol Lawnmower is constructed around a strong and durable steel deck, so you can be sure of a lengthy product life (the deck has a five-year domestic-use warranty). It’s supplied with a very large-capacity 65-litre grassbox, which has a handy ‘collector full’ indicator to stop the discharge-chute becoming blocked; and it features a rear-wheel power-drive, so you’ll have no trouble negotiating slopes and rough ground.
Other high-quality features include extra-large diameter drive wheels for easier turning; and an ergonomically sculpted drive-lever for a comfortable, positive grip.
- Pro-Series OHV engine for outstanding fuel-economy and reduced emissions
- Capable of bagging, recycling or rear/side-discharging grass-clippings
- Quick Start makes starting fast and trouble-free
- Seven-step cutting-height for a fine-tuned finish
- Rugged steel deck with a five-year domestic-use warranty
- Capacious 65-litre collector with ‘grassbag full’ indicator
- Power-drive for effortless mowing
- Suitable for medium-large lawns
- High drive-wheels aid manoeuvrability
- Ergonomic bail-arm for a comfortable grip