The highly-versatile Al-Ko Comfort 38P comes with an aeration cassette for intensive lawn treatment; and a scarifying cassette for when a more delicate approach is required.
The scarifying cassette has a 37cm working-width and uses a series of 14 sprung hooks to gently lift-out any growth inhibiting thatch and moss in order to stimulate the turf; while the aeration cassette comprises 24 HS steel blades that will slice into the surface pan, cutting virtually invisible slits which provide an access route for moisture, nutrients and air.
The Al-Ko Comfort 38P Combi-Care Petrol Aerator / Scarifier is driven by an efficient and dependable Al-Ko engine thatís rated at an impressive 1.3kW, and which is cooled via a large intake at the front of machine so as to significantly extend its working-life.
It has a five-step, dial-controlled working-depth, so thereís a setting for every eventuality; and itís supplied with a high-capacity 55-litre debris-collector, which means youíll be able to leave your rake in shed.
The sleek, smooth undercarriage on this model firstly makes cleaning easier; and secondly works to prevent debris clinging on in the first place.
Also worth noting are the large rear-wheels, which make the machine stable during use, and easy to control and manoeuvre.
- An affordable lawn-care package for fans of the manicured formal lawn
- Suitable for medium-to large-scale domestic use
- Aeration and scarifying cassettes both included
- Sprung-steel tines for the removal of growth-inhibiting thatch
- Aerator cassette with hardened steel blades removes moss & cuts gently into the surface for improved root access
- Quiet-running and reliable petrol engine
- Working depth is controlled via a one-touch dial for ease-of-use
- Debris-catcher means your rake can stay in the shed
- Extra-large air-intake for improved motor cooling and a longer product life
- Smooth undercarriage for easy cleaning
- Larger rear-wheels make the unit stable in operation