A high-performance mains-powered garden-shredder with a blade-type shredding mechanism, the Al-Ko Easy Crush MH2800 will handle all manner of green and woody debris, including leaves; hedge-cuttings; grass-clippings; pine-cones; and branches.
Its extra-large-aperture hopper contains a patented roller-feed system, which automatically pulls-in branches, thereby enabling you to prepare the next branch for shredding, rather than wasting time overseeing the in-feed. The wide hopper opening also makes it easy to shovel-in non-woody debris.
The Al-Ko Easy Crush MH2800 Electric Garden-Shredder is supplied with an integrated 48-litre collection box thatís made from rust- and impact-resistant ABS plastic for superior durability. So as to ensure optimum user-safety, the unit will not run with the collector detached.
A large undercarriage and sturdy housing work to maximise stability during operation; while high-traction XL wheels ensure site-to-site movement will be a breeze.
- A powerful, German engineered shredder with a brutal blade-type mechanism
- An effective and environmentally-sound way to manage your garden
- Turns branches and other horticultural debris in to a valuable mulch
- Roller-feed mechanism automatically pulls branches into the shredding system
- Wide hopper aperture makes it easy to shovel-in leaves etc without overspill
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant ABS hopper holds a huge 48-litres of mulch
- Safety cut-out kicks-in when the collection-box is removed
- Sturdy housing and large undercarriage for rock-solid stability during use
- Large, high-traction wheels for easy transportation