Firewood preparation; pruning; small-scale felling; and DIY: this superior German-designed electric chainsaw from Al-Ko will excel at whatever task it’s set around the home and garden.
Driving the Al-Ko EKS 2000/35 is a high-performance 2000w motor that develops power levels equivalent to some smaller petrol chainsaws, but which won’t saddle you with the starting- and maintenance-hassle so often encountered with those machines.
It features automatic chain-lubrication, which not only allows for a smooth cut, but also ensures the cutting-gear stays in peak condition for longer; and it has a safety-maximising inertia-activated chain-brake, which will stop the chain in a fraction of a second should a tooth strike a knot in the wood and cause the saw to ‘kick back’.
Ideally balanced and employing Al-Ko’s usual high-end ergonomics, the Al-Ko EKS 2000/35 Electric Chainsaw is comfortable and controllable, thereby ensuring even time-consuming jobs won’t prove too taxing (it weighs only 4.8kg).
- An affordable German-designed chainsaw for general-purpose domestic use
- Powerful but nevertheless lightweight 2000w electric motor
- Automatic chain-oiling drastically reduces wear on the cutting-gear
- Incredibly fast-acting chain-brake for optimum operator-safety
- Low-weight build and advanced ergonomics for comfortable, fatigue-free use