Whether you’re looking to cut down smaller trees; tackle DIY projects; or prepare firewood for the hearth; the safe, simple and effective Al-Ko EKS 2400/40 will make light work of the job.
Many people are rather daunted when confronted with the prospect of working with a chainsaw, but that needn’t be the case with this model – Al-Ko have provided a super-fast-acting chain-brake that’s triggered in only 0.1-seconds should any inertia be detected, in turn virtually eliminating any chance of accidental injury in the rare event of ‘kick-back’.
The Al-Ko EKS 2400/40 Electric Chainsaw is driven by a seriously powerful 2400w electric motor, so you can expect performance levels comparable to those of some domestic-use petrol machines, but with none of the associated stress (starting, maintenance, etc).
It offers an automatic chain-oiler that extends the working-life of the bar and chain, while ensuring a smooth, clean cut; and it features tool-less chain-tensioning for rapid adjustment with minimal time lost.
Employing Al-Ko’s ergonomic expertise and weighing just 5kg, the Al-Ko EKS 2400/40 will prove comfortable and easy to control, even for the less experienced operator.
- An affordable German-designed chainsaw for general-purpose domestic use
- Very powerful but nevertheless lightweight 2400w electric motor
- Automatic chain-oiling drastically reduces wear on the cutting-gear
- Incredibly fast-acting chain-brake for optimum operator-safety
- Low-weight build and advanced ergonomics for comfortable, fatigue-free use
- Tool-free chain-tensioning for speedy on-the-job adjustments