The Mitox CS36T is a compact top-handled machine thatís ideal for lopping and limbing where space is restricted, and therefore excels at the sort of applications so often undertaken by tree surgeons and landscapers.
Itís driven by a high-powered 1.5hp (1.1kW) two-stroke engine with a capacious 35.8cc cylinder-displacement; and a dependable and hardwearing recoil starter-mechanism that works to make achieving ignition fast and headache-free. A 0.35-litre fuel-tank ensures long periods of uninterrupted operation.
Supplied with a premium-grade bar and chain from industry-leaders Oregon, the Mitox CS36T Top-Handle Petrol Chainsaw delivers a smooth, clean cut in a variety of wood-types. The cutting-gear is automatically oiled, with the flow-rate adjustable to suit both the density and hardness of the timber youíre dealing with (the oil-tank holds 0.23-litres).
The small footprint; low weight (3.5kg); and top-handled design of the Mitox CS36T combine to make it effortlessly manoeuvrable and easy to control, in turn making it ideal for in-tree work.
This model also benefits from a fast-acting chain-brake that brings the chain to a halt in a split-second, should a tooth strike a knot in the wood and cause the saw to kick-back. A hand-protection bar contributes further to user-safety.
- A compact and highly manoeuvrable top-handled saw for limbing in tight spaces
- Powerful and easy-starting Mitox two-stroke engine
- High-volume fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to the task-in-hand
- Top-quality cutting-gear from trusted U.S. brand Oregon
- Adjustable chain-oiler confer enhanced flexibility-of-use
- Hand-guard and rapid reaction chain-brake for optimum operator-safety