Developed with more discerning home gardeners as its target market, the Mitox CS380X offers numerous pro-style features and rugged build-quality at an incredibly low price-point.
It’s driven by a 37.2cc air-cooled two-stroke engine that develops a substantial 1.6hp; ample for pruning; firewood preparation; and smaller-scale felling. Mitox’s Smart-Pull recoil mechanism means only a delicate pull on the starter-cord will see the engine spark into life; while their provision of a premium-grade Walbro carburettor works to optimise engine-life and reduce fuel-costs.
The Mitox CS380X Pro utilises a bar and chain from the world’s leading manufactures of chainsaw cutting-gear, Oregon, so you can expect a smooth, clean cut; and extended intervals between maintenance breaks. Automatic chain-lubrication ensures the cutting-gear stays in peak condition for as long as possible, with the oil flow rate adjustable to suit the timber density.
Thanks to its magnesium alloy crankcase, which is around 30-percent lighter than a standard crankcase, the Mitox CS380X Pro Petrol Chainsaw, weighs-in at just 5.3kg (with the bar and chain attached). This, along with a soft-grip rear-handle and a vibration-reducing aluminium front handle, makes this model particularly comfortable and safe to work with.
- Offers a step-up in features and build-quality compared to a normal home-use saw
- High-powered air-cooled 2-stroke engine with top-quality Walbro carburettor
- Smart-Pull lessens starter-cord resistance by a huge 30%
- Premium-grade cutting-gear from Oregon
- Automatic chain-lubrication for reduced wear and tear
- Magnesium crankcase confers lightweight strength (the whole unit weighs 5.3kg)
- Ergonomic grips for safe, controlled manoeuvrability
- Vibration reduction helps to prevent hand- and arm-strain