Enjoy pro-style features and advanced ergonomics at a price that won’t break the bank by adding the impressive 40.1cc Mitox CS410X to your garden-machinery inventory.
Powering its top-quality Oregon-brand cutting-gear is a high-powered 2hp (40.1cc) engine that’s air-cooled, and which has been fitted with Mitox’s Smart-Pull recoil mechanism, whereby starter-rope resistance is greatly lessened.
The high-grade crankshaft on the Mitox CS410X Petrol Chainsaw is housed within a magnesium alloy crankcase, which is approximately 30-percent lighter than a crankcase made from conventional materials. This means the weight of the whole unit, including the cutting-gear, is a mere 5.4kg.
Thanks to its low-weight build; optimised centre-of-gravity; and vibration-reducing handles, this model will prove comfortable and easy to control, and therefore safe to work with.
Also worth noting is the automatic chain-oiler, which ensures optimum cutting performance is maintained over time. The flow-rate can be set to suit the type of wood you’re cutting.
- Offers a step-up in features and build-quality compared to a normal home-use saw
- High-powered air-cooled 2-stroke engine with top-quality Walbro carburettor
- Smart-Pull lessens starter-cord resistance by a huge 30%
- Premium-grade cutting-gear from Oregon
- Automatic chain-lubrication for reduced wear and tear
- Oil-flow rate to the chain is fully adjustable
- Magnesium crankcase confers lightweight strength (the whole unit weighs 5.4kg)
- Ergonomic grips for safe, controlled manoeuvrability
- Vibration reduction helps to prevent hand- and arm-strain