This is Mitox’s top-of-the-range home-use chainsaw, and as such offers the sort of power, ergonomics and build-quality that will be familiar to pro users.
Power for its high-spec Oregon-brand cutting-gear is delivered by an immensely high-powered 56cc two-stroke engine that’s air-cooled, and which develops a seriously beefy 3.5hp; enough to enable you to meet the most demanding tasks head-on.
A Champion sparkplug and Walbro carburettor combine to maximise reliability; while a decompression-valve works to drastically reduce the force the needs to be applied to the starter rope when firing-up the engine.
Mitox CS560X Petrol Chainsaw is fitted with a magnesium crankcase that’s approximately 30-percent lighter than a crankcase made from standard materials, which in turn makes this model surprisingly easy to handle for such a powerful machine (the overall weight is just 6.5kg). An optimised centre-of-gravity and vibration-reduction measure contribute further to user comfort.
Employing a heavy-dutycrankshaft, the Mitox CS560X will cope easily with long periods of high-RPM use. Also important is the automatic chain-lubrication system, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum, and also works to enhance cutting-performance. You can adjust the rate-of-flow to the cutting-gear, so you’ll be able to manage woods of varying densities.
- Mitox’s top-of-the-range domestic-use chainsaw
- Offers a step-up in features and build-quality compared to a normal home-use saw
- Powerful enough for more challenging jobs
- Lengthy 20” guide-bar allows large-diameter logs to be cut
- High-performance air-cooled 2-stroke engine with top-quality Walbro carburettor
- Decompression-valve for almost effortless recoil starts
- Premium-grade cutting-gear from Oregon
- Automatic chain-lubrication for reduced wear and tear
- Oil-flow rate to the chain is fully adjustable
- Magnesium crankcase confers lightweight strength (the whole unit weighs 6.5kg)
- Ergonomic grips for safe, controlled manoeuvrability
- Vibration reduction helps to prevent hand- and arm-strain