Homeowners seeking an affordable petrol blower-vac that in no way compromises on performance, handling or ease-of-use would be well advised to take a look at the high-specification Mitox 280BVX.
Driving its aerodynamically-optimised impellor is a high-powered 1.1hp Mitox air-cooled two-stroke engine that boasts a generous 26.7cc cylinder-displacement; and which has been equipped with an auto-return stop-switch that automatically resets to the ‘ON’ positions for hassle-free starting.
A noise-level of just 93.9dB (A) makes it suitable for use in residential settings; while a large 0.4-litre-capacity fuel-tank means you’ll get the job done with few interruptions.
Designed with special attention paid to comfort and simplicity of use, the Mitox 280BVX PREMIUM Petrol Blower-Vac offers best-in-class vibration-levels (2.0m/s) and has been equipped with an effort-saving cruise control.
Other comfort features include a shoulder-strap and anti-gyration measures.
Thanks to Mitox’s quick-release mechanism, switching modes on the 280BVX PREMIUM is totally straightforward and requires no tools.
In blower-mode it’s capable of producing a ferocious 161mph blast of air; while in vac-mode, it will shred vacuumed material at a rate of 12:1, leaving you with a mulch the perfect consistency for rapid composting.
- A high-quality but affordable petrol blower-vac for all your outdoor clear-up needs
- High-capacity, high-output two-stroke engine from Mitox themselves
- Auto-return stop-switch and auto-choke for trouble-free starts
- A class-leader when it comes to vibration-levels
- Cruise-control eliminates hand-ache
- Anti-gyration measures and shoulder strap for practically fatigue-free operation
- Shredding system will produce a useful mulch
- Debris-bag included