A compact top-handle design; comfort-enhancing thumb-rest; and optimised centre-of-gravity combine to make this commercial-grade chainsaw from Tanaka a great choice for the professional tree-surgeon.
Powering its high-specification Oregon-brand cutting-gear is a top-quality 34cc Tanaka air-cooled two-stroke engine that puts-out a beefy 1.8hp; and which features a chrome-plated, stress-relieved cylinder for optimum compression and enhanced durability.
Tanakaís advanced Air-Filtration System acts to comprehensively purge the air-stream of dust, thereby ensuring peak-performance is maintained over time; while their provision of a large-capacity fuel-tank (0.3-litres) means less time lost to top-up stops.
The Tanaka TCS-3401S Top-Handle Petrol Chainsaw has been furnished with a four-point spring-type anti-vibration system that all but eliminates shock-transfer to the operatorís body, thereby facilitating long-hours of fatigue-free operation.
It boasts automatic/adjustable chain-oiling for a smooth cut and flexibility-of-use; and itís equipped with an inertia-activated brake that will halt the chain in a split-second should a tooth catch a knot and cause the saw to kick-back.
- A high-performance top-handle chainsaw designed with the pro tree-surgeon in mind
- Powerful 2-stroke engine with S-Start for a 50% reduction in the required pulling-force
- Advanced air-filtration works to maximise durability and to maintain peak-performance
- Chrome-plated, stress-relieved improves compression ad helps reduce fuel-consumption
- Compact, top-handle design and thumb-rest confer comfortable, low-effort manoeuvrability
- Superior Oregon-brand cutting-gear with a low kick-back tendency
- Incredibly fast-acting chain-brake for the best possible user-safety