Simple to use, easy to manage and developing more power from its 33cc engine than many larger-displacement saws, the Tanaka ECS 3351 is a top-of-the-range chainsaw for general-purpose homeowner use.
It couldn’t be easier to handle, with its ultra-lightweight build (3.5kg) and four-point vibration-damping system working to optimise control and manoeuvrability, while also ensuring user-fatigue is kept at bay for as long as possible.
The Tanaka ECS 3351 Petrol Chainsaw features a crankshaft-driven chain-oiler, which keeps the cutting-gear constantly lubricated so as to extend it useful life. You can select a flow-rate that’s most appropriate for the length of guide-bar you’re using and the type of wood you’re dealing with (the bar and chain are made by the world’s leading chainsaw cutting-gear manufacturer, Oregon).
The high-performance 1.6hp two-stroke engine on the Tanaka ECS 3351 incorporate a forged-steel connector rod and a chrome-plated stress-relived cylinder, so long term reliability is assured.
This model brings with it an impressively lengthy five-year warranty for domestic use.
- A powerful, high-torque chainsaw for general-purpose domestic use
- Chrome-plated cylinder and forged-steel connecting rod for superior durability
- Automatic chain-lubrication extends the working-life of the cutting-gear
- Flow-rate to the bar and chain can be adjusted for enhanced flexibility-of-use
- Premium quality cutting-gear from Oregon®
- Four-point vibration-damping for almost fatigue-free use
- One of the lightest petrol saws currently in production (3.5kg)