Offering one of the best power-to-weight ratios of any saw in its class, the Tanaka ECV 3801 will breeze its way through challenging logging and felling tasks.
Its high-specification 39cc (1.9kW) motor employs a vertical cylinder layout that works to ensure low-vibration power-delivery and smooth cutting-performance.
A decompression-valve reduces the required pulling-power on the starter-rope by a massive 70%; while Tanaka’s Dust Rejection Air-Filtration System pre-cleans the air before it reaches the filter, thereby ensuring the filter itself requires minimal maintenance.
The Tanaka ECV 3801 Petrol Chainsaw is equipped with automatic chain-lubrication, with the flow-rate adjustable to suit the hardness of the timber and the length of the guide-bar.
It’s fitted with a series of four shock-absorbing mounts between the engine and the handle, so high levels of user-comfort are assured; and it features a fast-acting, inertia activated chain-brake, which maximises operator-safety by ensuring the chain is brought to an immediate halt in the unlikely event the saw ‘kicks-back’ upon striking a knot in the wood.
- Designed for full-time professional forestry workers and general chainsaw applications.
- Has one of the best kg/kw ratio among similar saws on the market today.
- Dust rejection air-filtration system generating turbo-force.
- Built-in decompressor - 70% less force required for starting.
- Saw chain Oregon No. 95VP-64E.