Flexibility-of-use, rock-solid build-quality and high-performance operation are the key characteristics of this high-specification petrol rotary mower from U.S. manufacturers Toro.
It offers the following mowing-modes: bagging, mulching and side-discharge. Bagging is ideal for average grass-lengths; mulching will achieve great results on short grass; and side-discharge comes into its own on very long grass – you’ll be able to deal with whatever conditions you’re faced with.
The Toro 20960 Steel-Deck Petrol Recycler Lawn Mower comes equipped with a Briggs & Stratton 675-Series engine; a 190cc air-cooled four-stroke motor with a Maxi-Clean automotive-style air-filter for longevity; and B & S’s Prime ‘n’ Pull technology for consistent first-pull starts.
An OHV-type configuration works to reduce fuel-consumption, noise and vibration; while mechanical torque controls serves-up that extra bit of power when it’s needed.
Offering a huge 55cm width-of-cut and supplied with a roomy 60-litre grassbag, the Toro 20960 will cover a substantial lawn or smaller paddock area with impressive rapidity.
It incorporates Toro’s AutoMatic variable-speed transmission (ADS); a high-end feature that means the mower automatically adjusts to match the operator’s preferred walking-pace; and it offers no-tools switching between collection and mulching, so you’ll lose almost no time at all when changing modes.
So as to enhance durability, this model has been constructed around a rugged steel cutter-deck.
- Side-discharge, mulching and bagging offered as standard
- Premium-quality 4-stroke OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Extra-wide cut for the fast coverage of substantial areas
- AutoMatic drive for effortless mowing up to a speed of 4mph
- Recycle-on-Demand – switch between bagging and mulching at the flick of a lever
- Long-lasting, heavy gauge, rolled-edge steel deck
- Four-point height-of-cut adjustment
- Easy-pull starter