In addition to mulching- and bagging-modes, this versatile three-in-one lawn mower from Toro also offers a side-discharge capability, so it’s just as at home on areas of very long grass as it is on fine lawns. Flexibility-of-use is further enhanced by a very wide-ranging height-of-cut (32 – 108mm), which features a Smart Wheel gauge for precision setting of the blade position.
Combining a seriously powerful 6hp Briggs & Stratton Quantum 675 engine with a huge 53cm cut, the Toro 20792 Petrol Recycler Lawnmower is suitable for use over very substantial areas. It utilises Toro’s advanced ADS (AutoMatic Drive System) technology, so you can adjust the ground-speed by increasing or lessening your grip on the bail-arm; and it’s fitted with a capacious 65-litre collector that maximises productivity by reducing the frequency of emptying-breaks.
Thanks to its single-piece cast-aluminium cutter-deck, the Toro 20792 offers optimised under-deck aerodynamics, which in turn leads to super-efficient mulching and grass-collection. The aluminium deck also confers strength, durability and rust-resistance.
Toro 20792 is equipped with Toro’s unique Accelerator® blade, which will scythe effortlessly through the sort of long, thick grass that would defeat many conventional petrol mowers.
- Rear bag and side discharge chute included
- Briggs & Stratton 6hp Quantum engine offers outstanding power and sure-starting reliability
- Wide 53cm/21" cutting width
- Toro’s exclusive Automatic Drive System for mowing as slow or as fast as you like
- Toro’s unique Recycler technology with in-built ’kickers’
- Accelerator® Blade to cut right through deep grass
- Rear-bagger for when collection is required
- Lightweight aluminium deck for rust-free life
- 22-76mm (7/8 - 3") height of cut adjustment with Smart Wheel gauge for accurate setting
- Four-point height-of-cut adjustment
- Easy pull start