Enjoy exceptional collection performance with the professional-standard Toro 22293 Heavy-Duty Hi-Vac Bagger.
Its superior bagging capability is thanks to its combination of a unique tapered deck-design with a generously-proportioned discharge-channel. This works to promote airflow and to maximise suction, in turn ensuring you’ll having no trouble mowing and collecting long, damp grass. Clippings are densely packed into a huge 77-litre commercially-reinforced quick-dump catcher.
The Toro 22293 has been fitted with a 179cc Kawasaki FJ180 engine that has a dual-element air-filter and full-pressure lubrication for month after month of maintenance-free operation; and which employs Kawasaki’s overhead-valve technology for a significant cut fuel-consumption, sound-output and running-temperature.
A cast-iron cylinder lining and large-diameter crankshaft (25mm) deliver impressive long-term dependability; while automatic compression-release ensures smooth, low-effort pull-starts.
Thanks to its blade-break clutch, which makes it possible stop the blades spinning without stopping the engine, the Toro 22293 can be driven safely across gravel and hard surfaces with no need to restart the motor when you arrive at your destination (this also saves time when emptying the grassbag).
It’s equipped with a three-speed gearbox, so you’ll be able to work at a pace that best suits the grass-conditions and terrain; and it features and anti-scalp cup that prevents turf-damage when operating on uneven ground.
- A powerful high-vacuum bagger built to commercial specifications
- Wide cut and huge grassbag ensure a rapid work-rate on large lawns
- Built around the industry’s thickest cutter-deck
- Large-diameter crankshaft confers superior durability
- Time- and effort-saving blade-break clutch
- Multi-speed transmission and wide-ranging height-of-cut for enhanced flexibility-of-use
- Anti-scalp cup stops the turf being gouged when turning on undulating terrain
- Premium 4-stroke OHV engine from Kawasaki
- Long-range fuel-tank for reduced down-time