Equipped with a durable pressed steel cutting deck offering a 41cm width of cut, the new Honda HRG416PK Izy push lawnmower is great value for money and features improved ‘cut and collect’ performance and greater noise reduction than previous models. Simple to operate, efficient and highly flexible, the excellent manoeuvrability of this mower makes it ideal for anyone with a small to medium sized garden, particularly those with complicated or intricate areas of lawn.
The Honda HRG416PK is powered by an efficient 160cc GCV160 OHC four-stroke engine, featuring noise-reduction technology and an auto-choke system which prevents the engine flooding to ensure easy starting, even in cold weather. The recoil start system also features a new soft grip design to make it more comfortable to use. The front and rear wheels, meanwhile, are fitted with ball bearings to make pushing and pulling the mower much easier, thus improving the handling when cutting around obstacles and lawn edges. Furthermore, the grass bag has been specifically designed to maximise airflow and improve collecting performance, with the fine mesh used in its construction serving to effectively contain any dust for added user comfort. Its generous 50 litre capacity also reduces the frequency with which you will need to stop and dispose of clippings, therefore increasing working time between stops and significantly improving your overall productivity.
Flexibility is another of the HRG 416 PK’s key design features. For example, the cutting height of the HRG 416 PK is quick and easy to adjust via a simple lever system, conveniently located on the side of the mower and featuring six different height settings between 20mm and 74mm. This versatility helps to ensure optimum performance and a precise finish regardless of the cutting conditions at hand. Honda’s smart design principles are also evident in the construction of the HRG 416 PK’s cutting blade, which is designed to twist rather than break if it hits an obstacle; this reduces blade damage and thus also lowers maintenance costs for you. Durability is further bolstered by the Honda HRG416PK’s shock-resistant cutting deck, which has been cataphoretically treated in order to prevent rust, UV abrasion and corrosion. Finally, for added convenience the HRG 416 PK also features a folding handlebar to facilitate easy storage, while a low overall weight of 29kg means that transporting the mower is similarly hassle-free.
- Featuring a durable 41cm steel cutting deck, designed to be shock-resistant and cataphoretically treated to prevent corrosion
- Powered by a quiet-running 160cc GCV160 OHC four-stroke Honda engine
- Auto-choke system reduces the risk of flooding the engine while starting and recoil pull features a comfort grip to ensure ease of use
- Integrated ball bearings in the front and rear wheels provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Large 50 litre capacity grass bag features a high airflow design to enhance collection performance
- Highly adjustable height of cut operated via a simple lever system on the side of the mower, offering a selection of six height settings between 20mm and 74mm
- Intelligent blade design means that if the blade hits an obstacle it will twist rather than break, ensuring lower running costs for you and a longer life for the blade
- Folding handlebar for easier storage; transportation is similarly effortless due to the machine’s lightweight design