Honda’s Izy range of petrol lawnmowers represents great value for money without sacrificing on performance, aesthetics or ease of operation. The Honda HRG416SK, for example, has been designed with user convenience as a priority, saving you time and effort by ensuring every aspect of the lawnmower is hassle-free and easy to use, even for inexperienced users. Featuring a durable 41cm steel cutting deck, this tough lawnmower is ideal for use in medium to large sized gardens.
The HRG 416 SK a is self-propelled mower with a steady forward speed of 0.92m/s, drastically reducing the effort required for operation while also ensuring optimum cutting performance. The power of this self-propulsion system is particularly beneficial when mowing on slopes and rough ground, especially when coupled with the mower’s wheels, all of which are fitted with ball bearings for smoother movement. Power, meanwhile, is provided by a powerful and quiet running 160cc OHC four-stroke GCV160 Honda engine, precision engineered for reduced vibration, noise and particle emissions. The HRG 416 SK’s auto-choke system, meanwhile, ensures an easy start every time, even in cold weather, and the soft grip of the recoil pull makes sure that it comfortable to use.
Honda’s commitment to flexibility and convenience are also evident in the HRG 416 SK’s design. For example, the mower is equipped with a large 50 litre capacity grass bag designed to reduce the frequency with which you will need to stop and dispose of clippings, thereby increasing overall working efficiency. The grass bag is also designed to maximise airflow and enhance collection performance, while the fine mesh used in its construction helps to contain dust for more comfortable operation.
The Honda HRG416SK also features a height of cut adjustment system, operated via a simple lever system conveniently located on the side of the mower and offering a choice between six different cutting height settings (from 20mm-74mm). Furthermore, Honda’s intelligent blade design lengthens the life of the HRG 416 SK’s cutting blade and reduces maintenance costs, as the blade is constructed to twist if it hits an obstacle rather than break. The shock-resistant cutting deck is similarly durable and has been specially treated to resist rust, corrosion and UV abrasion. Honda’s confidence in the toughness of this machine is reflected in the full three year warranty they offer as standard with the HRG 416 SK, so you can rest assured of many years of reliable service. Finally, for added convenience the folding handlebar works to ensure hassle-free storage, and the mower’s low weight of 31kg means that transportation is similarly simple.
- Featuring a durable 41cm steel cutting deck, built to be shock-resistant and specially treated to resist corrosion, rust and UV abrasion
- Self-propulsion system is powered by a 160cc OHC four-stroke GCV160 Honda engine, designed to reduce vibration and noise, with a forward speed of 0.92m/s
- Auto-choke system ensures an easy start every time, even in cold weather, with a soft grip recoil pull for added comfort
- Front and rear wheels feature integrated ball bearings for smoother movement
- Equipped with a large 50 litre grass bag to maximise working time between clipping disposal, featuring a high airflow design to enhance collection performance
- Also featuring precise height of cut adjustment controlled via an easy access lever system, offering six different cutting heights between 20mm and 74mm
- Intelligent blade design ensures the cutting blade twists if it hits an obstacle rather than breaking, thus improving reliability and reducing maintenance costs
- Folding handlebar and low overall weight (31kg) ensure easier storage and transportation