The Robot Hall of Fame is packed with illustrious names, including R2D2, Gort and WALL-E; Miimo, the plucky robotic lawnmower developed by Honda, will surely one day share their elevated company. In the same way that the Roomba and other robotic vacuum cleaners have changed the way in which millions keep their homes tidy, Hondaís robotic lawnmower Miimo has the potential to transform your relationship with your lawn!
No longer does keeping your lawn neat and tidy have to be a source of strife, or merely a chore that has to be fulfilled. The Honda Miimo HRM310 is designed to automatically mow lawns of up to 2,200m≤ and can easily handle slopes, meaning you donít have to lift a finger to get a beautiful looking lawn. A robotic lawnmower like Miimo is particularly valuable for those who donít have the time to keep their lawn looking as good as it might, or for those who lack the mobility to use a traditional walk-behind mower.
To use Miimo, all you need to do is set up the boundary wire to define the required mowing area, set the timer and mowing settings via the simple LCD display and control panel, then sit back and let Miimo do all the work. With three selectable mowing settings and a three-blade cutting fan precision engineered to produce a fantastic finish, Miimo will navigate your garden cutting your lawn to a height chosen by you (set to between 20mm and 60mm via a simple dial system) and all grass clippings are returned to the soil as mulch to help promote healthy lawn growth. Miimo is smart too; bump and lift sensors help Miimo avoid obstacles and find its way around safely and efficiently, and when the long-lasting lithium-ion battery dips below 30% Miimo will automatically return to its docking bay to recharge.
Miimo is also kind to your pocket and the environment as it charges via the mains so has low running costs and produces zero emissions, and is so quiet-running that you can even set it to mow overnight without fear of disturbing the neighbours. With a tough polymer body and anti-theft alarm system to boot, this robotic lawnmower is also durable and secure, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a simple, zero-effort solution to maintaining a great looking lawn.
- Cuts grass using three swing-back shatterproof blades, designed to rotate inward if they hit a hard object and return to place via the centrifugal force generated by the blade-fan
- Miimo can be set to one of three mowing patterns (Random, Directional or Mixed) and can easily handle lawns up to 3,000m2
- Miimo automatically returns to its docking station to recharge when the long lasting 21.6V/4.0Ah lithium-ion battery dips below 30%, and once charged it gets straight back to work
- Can be programmed to mow at a time which suits you, and Miimo is quiet-running enough to mow at night without disturbing you or your neighbours
- Five step cutting height adjustment (20mm-60mm) controlled via a simple dial for added versatility
Tough polymer body, designed for long-lasting, all-weather performance
- Clear and easy to use LCD display and control panel, making setting instructions for Miimo to follow simple and intuitive
- Lift and bump sensors help Miimo avoid obstacles and cutting blade is set to stop automatically if Miimo is lifted or tilted
- PIN code locking and anti-theft alarm system for added security