A truly innovative machine, the Honda HHB25E is the first four-stroke leaf-blower to come to market and will make it possible to clear leaves and other debris from large areas in quick-time.
What really makes it stand-out from its competitors is its 25cc (1.1hp) GX25cc mini four-stroke engine. This premium-quality unit provides all the benefits you expect from four-stroke technology (improved fuel-economy; superior reliability; less noise; fewer emissions), and, crucially, it offers full 360° ‘any-side-up’ operation, so it can be used at any angle.
The engine’s exceptional fuel-efficiency and large-capacity 0.4-litre fuel-tank combine to give a continuous run-time of approximately 46-minutes.
The Honda HHB25E Handheld Petrol Blower offers a range of comfort-enhancing features, including a throttle-lock; an ergonomically designed trigger; and a soft-grip handle. These combine with the blower’s ultra-lightweight construction (just 4.7kg) and low levels of vibration to ensure user-fatigue is kept to an absolute minimum.
This model has a maximum air-speed of 252km/h and is capable of shifting an impressive 9.05m3 of air every minute.
- The world’s first ever four-stroke handheld leaf-blower
- Powerful, low-noise, low-emission mini-four-stroke engine
- Approximately half the running-costs of comparable two-stroke engines
- Engine will run at any angle
- Cruise-control, elastomer grip and lightweight build ensure comfortable operation
- Will run for up to 46-minutes on a single tank