The Harrier 41 is one of our most popular models. Small and powerful, this manoeuvrable petrol powered lawnmower is a joy to use in a small to medium garden. Precision cutting and classic stripes can be achieved with ease. A choice of models are available, each providing many exciting features to give you real assistance in the garden.
- Ribbed rear roller provides classic stripes and allows you to cut over the edge of the lawn
- Aluminium deck for durability and long life
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with ReadyStart® - no need to prime
- Impact resistant polymer underdeck lining for improved performance and quieter operation
- Fitted with the unique cutterblade friction disc, with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- Fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower. Can also be used to collect autumn leaves.
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Both autodrive models have variable forward speed, adjustable between 1.5 - 3.0mph to suit the operator and grass conditions, providing effortless mowing
- OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation